3.01.2007

SAMMIES OF THE WORLD





I was still recovering from feeling ill the night before, so we just decided to order some sandwiches. I'm not sure why, but that was the only thing that sounded even remotely appetizing to me. Meena went along with my request and we called Tiny's Giant Sandwich Shop.

I had a hankering for a ham sandwich with some extras:
- ham
- roasted red peppers
- provolone
- lettuce
- baguette
- oil and vinegar

Meena ordered a vegetarian meatball sandwich that proved to be one of the worst things we've ever allowed into the house. It looked horrible (thus no photo) and it smelled equally bad. She pitched it and called for a gyro and curly fries instead.

Unfortunate turn of events for Meena, but she ended up happy and full. My sandwich hit the spot. I'm not sure why, but that ham sandwich was the only thing that would have worked on a Wednesday night. Delicious.

No comments: