3.18.2008

BAD, BAD, BAD


This was one of the more depressing dinners I've had in a long time. It's my own fault. I'm not sure what I was thinking. Well, I take that back. I know what I was thinking. I was thinking I needed to use up stuff in the fridge. But ... it didn't work out. And I ended up eating granola to complete dinner and make it feel like I really ate something.

Here's what I had:
- jalapeƱo and pepper jack chicken sausage
- organic white bread bun
- dill pickle
- mustard
- ketchup

I also had some more of my mushroom chutney. That was OK. It was mostly just the chicken sausage that was pretty terrible. I cooked them the day before and this one was reheated. It retained nothing I remembered as good. It was dry and crispy last night.

Oh well. The granola was good. I suppose that's a good thing, right?

I'll post the photo later ... Meena has the camera!

No comments: