5.13.2009

REMEMBER THE THAI




I'd like to say we'll cook tonight, but I don't know. Big LOST night. So it would be nice. But who knows. I'm not making any promises.

I got home late again last night so Meena just went ahead and called Joya. Totally fine. I stuck with the standard but Meena enjoyed some new favorites.

Meena had:
- phang nga chicken curry
- woon sen with shrimp

Alec had:
- pork salad

All of the above came in way better than normal. Why? No clue. But we weren't complaining. The pork salad had a lovely smoky flavor. Like the pork had been grilled outside at a backyard bbq or something. I'm sure it wasn't, but it was nice to think about.

Meena said the same. The curry was rich and spicy and sweet. The woon sen was spicy and bursting with that caramelized punch. So awesome.

No comments: