2.25.2007

BY REQUEST


Miss Meena was still feeling under the weather this morning, so I gave her the blog and asked her to pick whatever she wanted for breakfast. After some careful consideration, she selected a variation on the above. She wanted egg, ham and cheese with some hash browns, but due to Gracefully not having some things and my natural tendency toward improvisation; we ended up with the image you see above.

The sandwich featured:
- whole wheat organic english muffins
- brie
- field greens
- virginia ham
- eggs
- barbecue sauce
- chili paste
- light mayo

The hash browns contained:
- sweet potato
- olive oil
- salt
- pepper
- dried oregano

I'm not sure this helped Meena in the fight to destroy her cold, but I know she enjoyed it. I know I did!

Now on to being lazy, doing nothing and getting back to good health.

No comments: