2.22.2007

LOST IN A SEA OF PAD THAI


Last night was an SVA night and it was horribly painful because I forgot my phone and I was forced to freak out in silence while I desperately tried to figure out what time it was. I was convinced I was going to miss Lost. I was resigned to the fact that my education was going to prevent me from geeky television addictions. It was horrifying.

BUT it was all for naught. I got home with an hour to spare. I'm horrible with time.

Anyway, when I got home, Meena and Dan were hanging with some wine and talking about life. Meena had already consumed her Pad Thai and Dan and I were so envious that we had to call Tara Thai and get some for ourselves.

Dan had the:
- chicken pad thai ... sorta spicy

Alec had the:
- chicken pad thai ... SUPER spicy

I hadn't eaten pad thai for ages and man, it was good. All that spicy, crunchy, noodle goodness was amazing. I'd forgotten how positively decadent a bowl of pad thai can be. I know that sounds dramatic, but listen dudes, it's not. It's the noodle bowl of the gods.

No comments: