3.21.2007

ANOTHER BURGER


Don't be fooled, folks. That's not a regular greasy hamburger. It's a delicious turkey burger with a side of sweet potato fries! I had been emailing Meena with some menu options throughout the day and after a few hours of sporadic exchanges, we finally agreed on this little gem you see up there.

Last time we made the turkey burger, it was basically a dud. No flavor. Boring. This time I was dead set on jazzing it up a bit. I used:
- ground turkey
- worchestershire sauce
- soy sauce
- romano cheese
- tomato paste
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- old bay seasoning

We topped the suckers off with a little homemade mustard and some field greens and it was simply fantastic. For the fries, we just used the old sweet potato and tandori spice mix routine. I sliced them extra thin this time and they were just divine.

I even had extras so we could take them to lunch today!

No comments: