3.22.2007

WOK!





I had class last night and after a few days of cooking, we just thought ... why not Chinese? We needed something prior to Lost and I caught a glimpse of some sort of Chinese food on a billboard while walking home ... so, you know.

Anyway, before I even got home, Meena called China Wok and got them going on the following for herself:
- shrimp lo-mein
- orange chicken
- egg roll

And for me, she asked for:
- hot & sour soup
- szechuan beef
- egg roll

Everything was solid. China Wok isn't like ... the best Chinese food ever. But I know that and that's why it's all good. It is, however, very cheap and very consistent. They may not be the best, but they'll never, ever be the worst, either.

It was a lot of food so we picked, you know? I only like one bite of my egg roll and Meena usually splits her two entrees and keeps the rest for leftover.

We were both full and ready for an evening with Lost!

No comments: