3.26.2007

LIL' SUNDAY!




For Allison's last dinner in town, we finally made it to our favorite neighborhood hangout - Lil' Frankies. We got in pretty quickly and even ended up in our typical spot.

I had high hopes of possibly ordering something different, but I knew in my heart of hearts, I was going to do just like Meena and order my usual.

Allison had:
- pizza margherita (tomatoes, mozzarella & fresh basil)

Meena had:
- rigatoni with baby meatballs

Alec had:
- pizza marinara (tomatoes, sliced garlic, oregano, E.V. olive oil & a little peproncino)

It was wonderful. Dark, cozy and simply wonderful. I'm so glad we were able to show Allison a spot we frequent so often. I think she really enjoyed her pizza (I also enjoyed it today for lunch) and of course, Meena and I loved ours.

No comments: