4.28.2007

FORGET PROZAC, I WANT INDIAN






Honestly, there are few things that can make me completely forget about my life and all the stress and insanity going on around me like Indian delivery. I don't know. Something about all the sauces, breads, onions, roasted meats. It's perfect. Chock full of calories and stuff that'll kill me, but whatever man. I needed this and so did Meena. Baluchis in the house, y'all.

Meena had:
- fish pakora appetizer
- tikka masala dinner

And I indulged in:
- chicken tikka appetizer
- lamb vindaloo dinner

Everything was a little different tonight. I'm not sure what was going on. All the sauces were a little thinner than usual. Still awesome. Just different. It always comes a little different though. I'm not sure why I'm acting surprised.

We also had that nice Joel Gott cab. We're not big cab drinkers, but this one was delicious. Everything we've had from Joel Gott has been really good. Joel can come over for dinner anytime.

No comments: