4.11.2007

GARBAGE PASTA


Honestly, I should probably make a garbage category. I do this so often and to be perfectly honest, it's one of the best things I do. I mean, I don't want to toot my own horn, but honk, honk, baby. Dinner tonight was really good. Plain and simple.

So for a little post-class quick meal, Alec threw together:
- spaghetti
- pork tenderloin
- spinach
- garlic
- panko
- parmesan
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- cayenne pepper
- dried basil

I mean, there's nothing special going on there. And I guess that's probably why it was so damn good. It was simple. It was filling. It was spicy, creamy and every so slightly tangy. Meena had a couple bites and after a quick discussion, I think we determined that garbage pasta dishes will definitely be making a comeback in this kitchen.

No comments: