4.19.2007

LAST CLASS MISHMASH




Quite the mishmash theme as of late, eh? Well, tonight was my last class up at the School of Visual Arts and I needed to stick around after class to have my portfolio reviewed by my professor.

Knowing I'd be a bit late, Meena decided to do her own dinner thing and run out with Mr. Daniel to have some dinner at Lil' Frankies. True to form, Miss Meena did her thing with the rigatoni and baby meatballs.

Because she wasn't quite able to finish the whole thing this evening, her leftovers were the core of my dinner! And it was wonderful! Delicious meatballs and wonderful rigatoni. I need to figure out what it is they do with their meatballs. There's something. It's almost ... smokey. I love it.

I also threw together a couple quick bites based on Meena's appetizer from last night:
- baguette
- spinach spread
- white onion
- sambal oelek
- pepper

Nice and spicy. Creamy and delicious. I finished the whole thing off with a bite of the strawberry and chardonnay sorbet. Amazing bites for a night with Meena and LOST!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think they actually use Spaghettios sauce or Chef Boyardee's recipe. I couldn't care less. I love tiny food and baby meatballs is no exception.

alec said...

no shit? That's hilarious! Maybe that's why I love them. I feel like I'm 7 years old again. Thanks!!

alec said...

nevermind. dan's a jerk.