5.30.2007

200!




In hindsight, I probably should have made a big giant spread for my 200th Memoirs post. I should have pulled out the stops and made this one to remember. But if I'm being true to the concept of the blog, it wouldn't make sense to let the blog rule my culinary endeavors. The purpose is simply to document what I'm eating.

So I guess it's appropriate that my bicentennial post is just another night of Hiro delivery. We actually didn't know it was post number 200 when we ordered and honestly, after flying back from Indy at 6:00 a.m. and completing an entire day of work, we probably would have just ordered it regardless. It had been a long, long day.

Anyway, enough with the chatter about blog concepts. On with the food.

Meena had:
- shrimp shumai
- chicken tempura roll
- spicy tuna roll

Alec had the:
- miso soup
- maki combo A (spicy salmon roll, california roll and tekka)

So I know there aren't many readers out there, but I'm told frequently, there are a few loyal fans who keep up with the memoirs of my palate. Thank you to all of you who find this incredibly dorky indulgence interesting lunchtime reading. Fear not, we've got another 200 (and then some) in us.

No comments: