6.24.2007

MEXICO MEETS THE MEDITERRANEAN


This one is classified garbage. We did no shopping this a.m. ... just some hunting around in the fridge. And the result was even more delicious than I thought it would be. I had only moderately high hopes for this thing, but my little Mexico meets Mediterranean huevos rancheros style dish outpaced expectations.
- egg
- olive oil
- salt
- black pepper
- chicken and garlic sausage with fine herbs
- flour tortilla round
- blue corn tortilla chips
- red onion
- pesto cream (homemade pesto, sour cream)
- whole foods salsa
- mushroom couscous (with homemade pesto and sambal oelek)

This one filled me up and got me ready to go. It wasn't huge, but it was rich enough that I don't need to eat again for a minute. And it was delicious. It's been a couple hours and I still have a delightful taste in my mouth from this thing.

Now off to find some apartments and stuff. Maybe.

No comments: