6.23.2007

WE'RE OUT BACK


Steve and Dan's landlords were out of town for the weekend so they had use of the beautiful garden in their back yard. Fantastic. The air was a little chilly, we had a lot of wine and sushi, and Nico was over telling stories. Not a bad Friday.

At this moment, I don't have any photos to share, but rest assured, we had a wonderful time and some delicious sushi from Nana. I'm throwing a little collage of food from their website just to illustrate the eats. Steveo will send me some others later in the week to fill in the gaps.

Everyone had some sort of sushi combo I think. Dan had something called a mexican roll. I remember that. And I had a "spicy" maki combo. Meena informs me she had a spicy tuna roll and a shrimp tempura roll. Keepin' it real.

Great night. Thanks Dan and Steve!

No comments: