7.09.2007

WELCOME HOME LETS EAT THAI


I forgot to snap a photo so you're getting a repeat, but I can assure you, everything was delicious at Tara Thai on Sunday night. When Meena got in from the airport, the little thing was starving so we thought a nice bowl of pad thai would fix her right up.

We started with:
- steamed dumplings

And then we both had:
- chicken pad thai (SPICY)

I hadn't ordered pad thai in a minute and it was totally delicious. I had missed it. It was all wonderful and filling. And this time around, it was even pretty spicy. Usually they hold back a little (which is totally fair ... how do they know I have a superhuman heat tolerance?), but last night they went ahead and threw in the heat.

We're going to miss this place so much. Expect trips back to the EV for some of this stuff.

No comments: