8.10.2007

TRENDY



A definite trend is starting to develop. In my mind, anyway. I really, really enjoy a bottle of wine and a shawarma platter from Zaytoons. It's not fine dining or any sort of mind boggling culinary creation - it's just simple and well done. And rich. And spicy. And plentiful. And delicious.

Meena had the regular shawarma the last time we went, but opted for a slightly different take this time around:
- chicken shawarma (slices of marinated chicken from the rotisserie, salad and hummus)

Like I said, I'm a fan of the standard shawarma. I've only been here twice, but I'm pretty sure this is going to be the regular:

- shawarma platter (slices of marinated beef and lamb from the rotisserie with salad and babaghanouj

Other than the annoying couple next to us, everything was perfect (they didn't get their menus fast enough or something ... jerks). I'm seriously dreaming about the next time we get to go already.

No comments: