11.07.2007

COLD FOOD







Again, we both got home late last night. Meena had an event and I had to work. I had an idea to get some leftover sausage in a pasta dish but in the end, I was just too tired and I couldn't find that pasta box I thought I had in the cabinet.

So I had a little shredded wheat with worcestershire sauce (thanks, matt!) and hung out until Meena got back. When she rolled in, we opted for some cold food on this cold night. Well. Not totally cold. I had soup. She had shumai. But you know. The main course was cold!

Meena had:
- shrimp shumai
- spicy tuna roll
- lobster tempura roll

Alec had:
- miso soup
- california roll
- tuna and avocado roll

Can't complain. Cube 63 is always good. We're really lucky to have it so close. Delivery sushi is never quite as good as its restaurant counterpart, but it's still awesome. And someone brings it to your door.

Maybe we'll cook tonight.

No comments: