12.21.2007

HOW WE DO



I just have to say ... flickr.com is amazing. You can find anything there. I steal from it a lot (sorry, dudes) to make this site work. I'm especially sorry to whoever this guy is in the photo. But if he ever sees this, I hope he understands how much he's helping me to share with the world my culinary adventures.

Last night we went out to the old LGA to catch a flight back to Milwaukee. And because it's become a weird tradition at all of the world's airports, we hit the cheap Chinese joint before we got on the plane.

I don't know how it started. I don't know why. But we always get the cheapest of Chinese before we board a flight. Last night was no different.

Meena had some mix of noodles, orange chicken and beef with onions. I had the bourbon chicken and some spicy chicken joint.

It's salty and not very good when you get right down to it, but we love it. VERY MUCH. And this tradition shows no signs of going away any time soon. It's just what we do. And it's fun.

Stay tuned for more adventures from the greater Milwaukee metropolitan area very soon!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Until I got married, I had a tradition of eating a dozen raw oysters at a little seafood shack just before flying home from New Orleans. Not sure why I don't do it now, other than Gil's a big weenie. :)

Happy holidays! Have a great time in Milwaukee!