1.06.2008

BREAKFAST IN BED!




I woke up this morning with plenty of energy and a desire to make Meena a little breakfast in bed. And for some reason, I felt compelled to make pancakes. This is a weird Sunday. I don't know what is going on.

Anyway, I hit Pacific Green for a couple supplies and I got going as soon as I hit the door. With Meena still slumbering, I tried to be quiet as I mixed up batter and got pancetta sizzling. I think I succeeded because when I rolled on downstairs with my little platter, she was just opening her eyes!

Anyway, no real ingredients to mention. Some Swedish pancake batter, a little granola and an egg. I whipped up the syrup with some cherry preserves and balsamic vinegar. The pancetta obviously needs nothing other than a little heat.

Lovely breakfast. Now bring on more football!!

No comments: