1.22.2008

STEWING ON LOST


In an effort to recall all the vital Lost details that may have left my brain since the end of last season, I holed up yesterday and watched the better part of Season Three over again. I want to be ready when 1/31 rolls around!

Because most of my time was spent in front of the tube, I figured leftovers were in order. I didn't want to spend too much time away from my castaways. So we reheated the beef stew and added some grilled cheese to the mix. Nothing fancy, just some smoked provolone on good old peasant bread.

Meena wasn't a huge fan of the sandwiches, but I'm convinced the sickness has her taste buds off ... or maybe I just made a bad sandwich! I liked it though, so I'm hoping it's the former.

Meena put in a request for some comfort food tonight ... should be an interesting post tomorrow.

No comments: