3.30.2008

DRY RUN





The night before the big night, we went to Sunset Cove in Tarrytown for the rehearsal dinner with everyone involved with the wedding. Lovely location. It was right on the Hudson and it was pretty phenomenal as the sun was setting.

Anyway, D's mom put together cute little menus and we all had three options of deliciousness. I went with the steak and potato option you're seeing up there. I felt incredibly intelligent when I ordered my steak rare and it came a little less than medium. I knew if I ordered a medium rare, I wouldn't get it that way. So my plan ... it worked.

Meena had a salmon dish with a maple walnut crust. I think many people had it, actually and it seemed fairly well received.

James gave a wonderful little speech and I think everyone felt really great about the whole affair. They can now officially get married!

No comments: