3.14.2008

LOST THAIME




I was going to cook for LOST last night but I forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer earlier in the day and it was still a rock. So. We called in some Thai.

We tried for about 45 minutes to get some Joya on the phone but no luck. Dudes had it off the hook forever. So we decided to just try our friends at Cafe Chili instead. Meena isn't a huge fan of their pad thai, but it's still good. I like it. And they are nice people there. So I was fine with having them over for dinner last night.

Meena had:
- pad thai with chicken (medium spicy)

Alec had:
- kang masaman with chicken (spicy)

I'd never had mine before. But for some odd reason I really wanted some curry last night. I can't explain it. But I did. So I called for the masaman and it was really good. Peanutty and and rich. I won't order it every time, but it's a fun alternative.

Meena liked hers. She said it was a little bland, but she liked it.

Also, it's Friday. Thank goodness.

No comments: