4.24.2008

SINGLE SERVING SALAD



Meena had another long night at the office so I was on my own for dinner while she grabbed bites of sushi between fits of work.

I had to grab a few drinks with a new contact immediately following the work day, but that was pretty quick and was able to hit Pacific Green for some minor supplies on my way back.

I made sure I picked up a few things Meena doesn't like (I like to grab arugula whenever she's not around because I won't get to eat it otherwise!) and got started on a salad for one. It was pretty simple and featured:
- arugula
- prosciutto
- whole wheat wrap (toasted with olive oil and sea salt)
- fresh mozzarella
- sea salt
- crushed red pepper
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar

Honestly, it was sorta awesome. I didn't expect it to be anything special, but it turned out quite well. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. It's a bunch of delicious ingredients. Mixed together. So you know, awesome results.

No comments: