6.05.2008

LAZY!





Last night I was massively lazy in regard to food. I got home incredibly late and Meena was kind enough to call in some Joya. It was supposed to be a lamb chop night, but due to my late arrival, there was just no way. It had to be lazy. It just did.

Fortunately for us, Joya doesn't care if we're lazy. They just want to bring us spicy Thai food. Thank goodness.

Nothing new. Meena had:
- spring rolls
- chicken pad thai

Alec had:
- tom yum koong
- pork with basil

The only thing that wasn't so great? My pork wasn't spicy at all! And I was fresh out of sambal oelek. So I just had to hang out and eat it as it arrived. Actually, I did put some hot sauce on there. Something we had in the fridge. Spicy, but not sambal. It's ok though. I enjoyed everything and so did Meena.

Lamb tonight. Promise.

No comments: