9.21.2008

ARMY AND JOYA




Saturday I went up to West Point to see Army play Akron in a game of American football. It was weird. Strange that we were there. I'm a football fan, yes. But I don't really know much about Army. It was beautiful up there, though. And our tailgate was super. We had hot dogs, hamburgers, pasta salad. Everything.

I even got a sunburn. So you know, it was pretty awesome for a fall tailgate. When we got back to Brooklyn (when ALEC got back I should say ... Meena was at a dress fitting all day), I wasn't all that hungry. Meena was feeling some Joya, however, so I went ahead and picked something up as well.

Alec had:
- tom yum koong

Meena had:
- chicken pad thai (a little spicy)

This night we had a much better movie in Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the Joya was solid. I think I fell asleep around 10. Pretty sad for a Saturday night. But after that lovely day ... I was just tuckered out.

No comments: