4.03.2009

TRYING TO COME OUT OF THE NOSE DIVE



We're both still pretty sick. Meena went to work but came home early. I wasn't feeling hot but I made it though. So when we got home, we didn't want to do anything. And complex cooking wasn't gonna work, friends.

What do you do when these things happen? Garbage pasta is what you do. No question.

I threw together the following:
- spaghetti
- olive oil
- marinara
- spinach
- anchovy
- white onion
- milk
- sambal oelek
- parmesan

And .... scene. We just housed that little number and went to bed about 20 minutes later. We want to get better for my sister ... she's gonna be here on Saturday!!

2 comments:

Su-Lin said...

:( Get well soon!

Actually, you still manage to eat pretty well when ill. :)

alec said...

you're too kind, su-lin. too kind! thank you! I think by tomorrow we're gonna see some major improvement!