5.27.2009

GETTING HEALTHY



Again, if you've read this blog over the years, you know that we, like most Americans, make a pledge to eat better off and on throughout the year. Well, it's one of those times again, folks!

Last night Meena got to work on some nice stir fry before I got home. She did all the prep and I just threw a few things in a pan and stirred. Here's what went in:
- stir fry sauce (sesame oil, corn starch, soy sauce, rice vinegar, siracha)
- broccoli
- onion
- garlic
- ginger
- shrimp
- brown rice
- spinach

Delicious. And ... pretty good for us! I think. I don't know. But lots of greens and veggies and seafood. And brown rice. Can't ask for much better than that, right?

Anyway, I hope the rest of this week looks similar. We'll do our best to cook stuff that won't kill us each night this week!

No comments: