1.21.2007

THE BIG NIGHT







I have to say it straight away - COLTS WIN. I've been waiting to say that after a big game for over 20 (TWENTY!) years. And I can finally say it. Colts win. Going to the Super Bowl. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing it feels.

Anyway, in addition to the great AFC Championship game, we ate (and drank) tons of great stuff tonight with Dan and Steveo. It was a feast fitting of the big game without a doubt.

We got it started with my contribution:
- smoked whitefish
- sour cream
- mayonnaise
- toasted sesame seeds (with cayenne pepper, sea salt and dried oregano)

We moved on to Meena's delicious dip featuring:
- spinach
- cream cheese
- artichokes
- parmesan
- red chili pepper flakes
- sour cream
- mayonnaise
- mozzarella
- garlic powder
- whole wheat pita wedges

Dan threw in some amazing taco dip:
- just check the photo ... the recipe is top secret. No clue what he tossed in there.

And a vegetarian take on the sausage bread:
- ricotta
- spinach
- pizza dough
- mozzarella
- parmesan
- salt
- pepper
- egg
- water

Amazing night. Lots of cheap beer. Tons of fun. Wonderful food. F A N T A S T I C.

2 comments:

vixjo said...

Go Colts!

...and i LOVE the new MOAP look and logo!

alec said...

well thank you very much, steveo! Means quite a bit coming from a man of your profession. Feel free to submit critiques. I need the help!