1.22.2007

JANUARY HEAT



It's pretty cold outside, so a little spice at the beginning of the week was in order. I'd seen this pepper chicken recipe on the Hooked on Heat blog and thought it might be just what we needed. I stayed fairly true to the recipe and included:
- chicken
- green pepper
- serrano peppers
- garlic
- tandori spice mix
- salt
- pepper
- olive oil
- onion
- curry powder
- soy sauce
- white rice

The only thing I would have changed would have been adding just a bit more soy sauce. Maybe cut with a little water. It was just a smidge drier than I would have liked. Meena added a little soy to hers at the end and I spiced mine up a little more with some chili sauce. It's pretty darn easy and pretty delicious. I'm pretty sure this one will come back for a repeat performance.

No comments: