1.31.2007

A DISCUSSION OVER JAPANESE





Last night, Dan and Steveo came by to discuss matters of the business world and enjoy a little Japanese fare. Meena and I both had relatively long days yesterday, so a little Hiro delivery among friends sounded like the very best possible option.

Meena got the:
- chicken tempura roll
- spicy tuna crunch roll

I scored the:
- miso soup
- maki combo A featuring spicy salmon roll, california roll and tekka

Dan and Steveo had a healthy assortment with names I can't quite recall (there were a few glasses of wine, too. Sorry!). I remember there maybe being a boston? Oh … for sure a sweet potato. Anyway, maybe they'll read this and post the true identities in the comments. If they even remember!

Anyway, it was a nice little night. I got moving on some homework after their departure and called it a night feeling wonderfully full!

No comments: