1.18.2007

SUSHI AND BEER




Get it? Like the seminal Ludacris album titled Chicken n' Beer. No? Ok. I'll just talk about my sushi then.

So I attended a going away party for a work friend last night and one beer lead to another and before I knew it I was a little tipsy on my ride home from midtown. But because she's the world's most fantastic girlfriend, Meena had some delicious treats from Hiro waiting. She had already knocked back her:

- chicken tempura roll
- spicy tuna crunch roll

When I finally rolled in, I was treated to the:
- miso soup
- maki combo A featuring spicy salmon roll, california roll and tekka

I know what you're thinking ... spare me the details of another Hiro sushi night. But if I denied you the update, it wouldn't really be a memoir of my palate, would it? So just think of it this way ... I'm doing this for you. You need this!

No comments: