2.07.2007

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE






You've seen it all before, but I thought maybe I'd try to give you some slightly different shots. I mean. They're basically the same, but HEY. I'm tryin' here.

Anyway, it was freezing outside and because I needed to work on some homework for my copywriting class, we thought a Hiro Tuesday was in order.

Meena cut out the shumai and only picked up the:
- chicken tempura roll
- spicy tuna crunch roll

I am still happy with the:
- miso soup
- maki combo A featuring spicy salmon roll, california roll and tekka

As it happens, we were totally correct. This menu was very much in order. Usually it's a massive meal for me, but for some reason, I looked down and this thing was just GONE. I destroyed mine last night.

Delicious. Thanks for making it a great Tuesday, Hiro.

No comments: