2.08.2007

DAN'S NEW JOB IS HIS OLD JOB



Well, my previous post about Mr. Dan jumping off the DKNY bandwagon has been made a lie. Dude is staying. So as the title says, Dan's New Job Is His Old Job. Congrats, Nanners. You've made a great choice.

I mention this only because it involves food. A little. Due to this development, Meena and Dan went out to Lil' Frankie's last night and enjoyed some of the establishment's delightful baby meatballs. I was at class, so I wasn't able to join. They tell me, however, they were the same fantastic baby meatballs we've enjoyed in the past.

Once I got home from class, I didn't really feel like ordering. And I didn't feel like any serious cooking. So what to do when you don't want anything serious? Grilled cheese and carrot sticks.

The grilled cheese featured some ingredients you've seen recently:
- whole wheat bread
- fresh mozzarella
- aged australian cheddar
- chili paste
- pickled onions

And I made a little dip for the carrots:
- mustard
- chili paste
- low-fat sour cream

It was the perfect little - albeit massively cheesy - bite for the minutes leading up to the all-new Lost.

No comments: