2.16.2007

CASTE





The caviar is the only reason I'm titling this with the name of India's strange social ordering system. That and we had Indian delivery from Baluchi's last night. So you know. The joke seemed obvious. I don't know. Maybe not. Forgive me. It's Friday.

Anyway, we had some leftover caviar and there was no way we were going to let that sit in the fridge a minute longer. We got down to business and started a wonderful Thursday with the good stuff. Once we'd knocked those bites back, we called in the troops and got our hands on some warm food on a cold night.

Meena had the:
- fish pakora appetizer
- tikka masala dinner

Alec got the the:
- chicken tikka appetizer
- lamb vindaloo dinner

Nothing new here. No need. I love what I get and Meena craves hers. There's no need to switch it up. My vindaloo was mad hot last night. I mean, that's the general idea. But WOW. That was hot.

I can't think of any better path to the funniest show on television, the totally amazing 30 Rock.

1 comment:

vixjo said...

...so you and Meena inspired me and I cooked dan dinner for V-day. Red wine spaghetti with broccoli and garlic. Not bad! ... and i even threw in some garlic bread! I'll send you a pic (it kind of looks like purple worms, but it's delish). Have a great weekend you two!