4.21.2007

BEFORE DINNER



Tonight we decided the end of a long week called for a trip to Lil' Frankies for some pizza and baby meatballs. I won't bore you with the details of another delicious Frankies evening, but I will give you some insight into the starters we enjoyed with some cava prior to setting out for our delicious evening.

Meena picked up some beautiful shrimp from Whole Foods and we really kicked things into high gear with those.

Then I made some salmon treats with the reminder of the fish from the previous evening:
- pita crisps
- salmon
- cucumber
- sour cream
- sambal oelek
- thyme

The shrimp cocktail was out of control good. I mean. It's shrimp cocktail. What's not to like? And the salmon things were ok. Maybe a little more bland than I would have hoped. But good. No doubt.

No comments: