4.21.2007

DINER




James and D had us out to Williamsburg on Saturday afternoon to explore the hood and get some delicious lunch at Diner. The day was perfect and the porch at Diner was about as good a place to eat as any I'd seen.

The only real negative was the jerk who was waiting on us. I'm not sure who told him he had the right to be totally pretentious. I mean, he was serving hamburgers. I don't want to be a jerk or anything, but I guess he was so I suppose I'm within my right.

Anyway, the food was great. I can't remember what kind of chicken sandwich James had, but D, Meena and I all had a delicious hamburger. I think they both had cheese. I just stuck with the grass fed beef. And we had home fries because oddly, french fries ARE NOT served at BRUNCH! That was his line. Not ours

Fantastic! Williamsburg, our burgers, James and Diana!

No comments: