5.20.2007

A NIGHT OF RANDOM EATING





Last night was a great food night ... it was just really random. Meena went to Williamsburg to have dinner at Zenchiki and hang with Diana and Mariel. I have no photos, but Meena had a 12-course tasting menu. She reported that all 12 were quite delicious.

Before she left, we ordered a couple quick bites from Hiro. Meena had:
- chicken tempura roll
- shrimp shumai

Alec had:
- miso soup
- hamachi & jalapeƱo roll

I really liked my roll. Very spicy. Very nice.

While Meena was having dinner, I went out with James, Matt and Ed for some wandering about town with the bros time. We hit Tara Thai for some quick bites because Mr. Naddeo was starving. While I was there, I had a a nice summer roll and a couple Singhas.

Meena and the ladies finally met us for some beers at Hi Fi. We had plenty of cheap suds and decided to call it a night. On the way back, though, we made a quick stop at Falafel Star, a spot we hadn't hit in a long, long time. Their gyros aren't the best, but they have the most amazing hot sauce.

Meena had:
- falafel sandwich

Alec had:
- gyro sandwich with tons of special hot sauce

Like I said, it was seriously random. Lots of great eating though!

No comments: