8.28.2007

ALL GOOD IN THE HOOD




Oh, Bocca Lupo, I love you. Let me count the ways. Your delicious little bites of heaven served so close to my home make me one of the happiest residents of Cobble Hill. You're only a block from my house and your tables look like the ones I want to have at my wedding. I think I really do love you Bocca Lupo.

Meena and I got home late last night and cooking didn't feel right. Instead, we opted for a Bocca Lupo love fest. We started with:
- bresaola w/ pepperonata & arugula pesto bruschetta
- mushroom fricassee & marscapone bruschetta

And worked our way into:
- veal & porcini meat balls

Our "main" course was one of the delicious panini's:
- sweet sausage, broccoli rabe, mushrooms & taleggi

We even had wine and the place was STILL cheap. Terribly cheap. And so delicious.

I think this is probably going to be one of the most frequently posted spots in the new hood. Just warning you. The nice thing is that they have so many fun options that I can keep it fresh. Something about this place makes me want to get something new every time I go.

1 comment:

michael, claudia and sierra said...

we have nothing - but nothing like this where i live. sometimes life just isn't fair.