9.16.2007

AMAZING D



Oh, boy. Thank goodness for D.

It's football time and after a close Colts victory, we ran over to James and Diana's house for some more football and lots of delicious treats.

D's sausage bread is out of this world. I can't say much more than that. I've documented it before, but it's just impossible to truly do it justice unless you're there eating it with us. It's just that good. I won't trouble you with ingredients or anything. Just take a look at that goodness. Perfect, right?

And tonight she also treated us to some spinach dip that was massively addictive. I could have eaten an entire bowl of it. That's right. You heard me. Entire loaf of bread. Bowl of dip. I could have. But I didn't. Just saying.

So anyway, it was a great food day. Excellent sports day. Perfect weekend.

1 comment:

michael, claudia and sierra said...

you're such a guy... sports and spinach cheesey dip... total guy.