10.11.2007

DELIVERING ON WEDNESDAY






I had a really lengthy conference call last night that put me home late and when I got of the subway, I just didn't feel like trudging around Cobble Hill for ingredients. Meena had been fluttering around the hood too and when we met up, we both agreed hanging around and not cooking would be ideal. And so it was.

Sushi rose to the top of our dinner discussion and Cube 63 was quickly dispatched to quell our hunger. We didn't stray too far from the usual. Alec had:
- miso soup
- salmon and avocado roll
- yellowtail and scallion roll

Meena had:
- shrimp shumai
- lobster tempura roll
- spicy tuna roll

There's something I've meant to tell you for a long, long time ... I ... I think I love you Cube 63.

1 comment:

michael, claudia and sierra said...

one of my fave rolls is salmon, avocado - my best friend calls it the orgasm roll. our place slightly smokes the chunks of salmon... with a touch of mayo and cucumber...