11.15.2007

DOES IT GET ANY BETTER?


So that thing up there is pizza. Just in case you're wondering. Because I'm sure you are.

Anyway, we went to Lucali last night as soon as I got home for some wine and Carroll Gardens' (or Cobble Hill's for that matter) finest pizza pie. It's only Thursday, but it's already been a long week and it just felt right to run out and do the romantic BYOB pizza thing on a Wednesday night.

So we did. And it was lovely.

We didn't get crazy with toppings last night. Meena wanted pepperoni and I wanted basil. So we had a pepperoni and basil pie.

We then proceeded to eat every bite.

I didn't feel any remorse when the forks hit the table. I bite my thumb at you, gluttony! What fun is life if you can't throw fatty Italian sausages in there once in a while? No fun, I say.

I have another event for MJ tonight, so tomorrow's post will be rather weak. Stay tuned!

No comments: