5.16.2008

ANNOYING TRIP HOME




I went to my last Rolling Stone/Men's Journal party last night and although the event was pretty stellar, the ride home was pretty much the worst ever. I started in a cab and finished on the train and it took me about an hour and a half. It should have taken about 20 minutes.

So by the time I got home, I'd missed much of LOST and I wasn't a happy camper. But Meena had been kind enough to order some nice stuff from Chance, our new favorite Chinese spot in the hood.

Anyway, Meena had:
- sesame beef
- coconut fried rice

Alec had:
- some kind of chicken that was really similar to general tso's but wasn't actually called that

So once I had some nice, comforting Chinese and took up residence on the couch, things got better.

I think we'll stick with Chance from here on out. They seem to be doing this thing right.

No comments: