5.31.2008

MEENA TO THE RESCUE



After that big of amazing cooking by Dan last night, I think I mentioned I continued to indulge in the wines as the night wore on. Suffice it to say, a rich and filling breakfast was necessary the next morning.

It was weird. I haven't been hung over in a long time. But I was a little bit this morning. So fortunately, Meena came swooping in and rescued me from the hangover blues with this lovely little breakfast.

Nothing crazy, just simple and easy the way it should be. She started with some eggs:
- eggs
- olive oil
- salt
- vermont cheddar
- black pepper

And then she grilled up some Canadian bacon and sliced up some challah toast. The toast got a healthy slathering of jam and nutella and we were in business.

This got me back on track in delicious fashion.

No comments: