6.01.2008

A PERFECTLY LAZY SATURDAY NIGHT



Ah, Bocca Lupo. You know how I feel about you. You're always there when I need you. And you're always ready to deliver nothing but the best. Nothing but love, Bocca Lupo. Nothing but love.

In all seriousness, Meena and I decided Saturday had Bocca Lupo written all over it so after hanging around the house for a bit, we finally wandered around the corner for some of our favorite food in the neighborhood.

There were a few new things on the menu so you'll have to forgive me for the old photos and partial descriptions, but rest assured, it was lovely as always.

I got started with my normal order of four bruschetta. This time I had:
- spring pea with prosciutto
- mushrooms with creamy leek and truffled cheese
- eggplant with something ...
- asparagus pesto with something else ...

Awesome.

And Meena had her usual. She started with:
- shrimp scampi

And then moved into the pasta of the day:
- ricotta
- cabbage
- italian bacon

It was awesome. It always is.

No comments: