7.23.2008

HOW WE DO



Meena had some drama at work last night so rather than moving forward with some veggie burgers and sweet potato fries, we decided to just do what we do - we went to Lobo.

I know, I know. It's getting crazy at this point. But we just need to sometimes.

Anyway, enough with the excuses. We enjoyed it and that's all that matters!

Meena had:
- edwin's enchiladas with ranchero sauce

Alec had:
- quesadilla with pork

I've sorta switched to the quesadilla as my go-to lately. Not sure why. But I do really enjoy it. It doesn't come with all that extra stuff. Maybe that's why I keep going back. No rice and beans. Which for some reason, makes me feel better. I usually end up so full leaving after I've picked at that big plate that it's just miserable. But the quesadilla - not so bad.

Anyway, that's that. Another night at Lobo.

No comments: