8.13.2008

ALL BY MYSELF



Meena was out with some work friends last night so I was left alone to make a little dinner and watch copious amounts of Olympics coverage. I'm sorta obsessed.

To go with the athletics, I decided the quickest, easiest and most delicious option would be a quesadilla. Lame. I know. But it's delicious and I don't care. Here's what I threw in:
- mexican cheese mix
- flour tortilla
- avocado
- spinach
- olive oil
- salsa
- fat free sour cream

I guess I would have enjoyed a little more protein in there, but whatever. There were meats in the freezer, but I wasn't going to break it out. We don't have a microwave in the new place and like I said ... speed was key.

So it wasn't bad. The avocado could have been a big more ripe, but in the end, it was fine. Lots of good flavors there. Can't complain.

No comments: