9.02.2008

NAPER-INDY-AGO














Whew. Sorry for the lack of updates, but we've been on the road. From Naperville to Chicago to Indianapolis, Carmel and a whole host of planes, trains and automobiles, we had a journey.

Dan, Meena and I went all over the place and we ate our way through it all. I'll spare you all the details, but here are some of the photos.

We had great lunches in Chicago, snacks in Naperville, dinner parties in Indianapolis and tons of grilled meats and breakfast foods in Carmel. All of it was good. Some better than others, but much to the chagrin of my waistline ... all good.

Some of the standouts? Dinner at our wedding shower in Indy. Lamb chops with my folks. Baked eggs. Brioche. Indiana tomatoes. Oh the tomatoes from Indy just taste different. Better. And different.

What an amazing weekend. Thanks to everyone who helped. Everyone who loved us. And all my traveling buddies.

No comments: