11.20.2008

I'M LIKE HENRY ROLLINS



That's right. I'm a liar. Clearly. I told you I was going to make dinner last night and I was not able to hold up my end of the bargain. I got home late. That was the problem. And Meena wasn't home. Normally this leads to TOTAL experimentation meals where I can just get nuts with whatever I find in the fridge. But last night, my heart wasn't in it. I was tired, still feeling a little sick ... and cold. So I just pulled a Henry. I called Zaytoons.

I ordered pretty standard stuff:
- shish kebab sandwich
- hummus
- zaytoons mix

I don't know why I got the hummus. I just thought my order felt slim and I should make it all worth Zaytoons' while. I don't know why I thought that. But I did.

Anyway, it was good. It's always good. It's typically great. It's Zaytoons. And like I said about Cube 63 yesterday ... they know we love 'em.

Tonight I will NOT be cooking. Work thing. But I'll try to get come slicing and dicing back on the blog soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, just discovered your blog and I love it - love the photos and the blog look. Will be back!