12.18.2008

MISSED OPPORTUNITY





Well I wouldn't say I missed it, Bob! Remember that quote from Office Space? I love that movie.

Anyway, yes, I could have cooked last night and I probably should have but it just wasn't in the cards. Meena got home before me and she had a mind only for Zaytoons. And I couldn't argue with it. I just wanted to eat when I got back. Cooking was off.

So we got pretty standard stuff. Meena had:
- chicken shawarma sandwich

Alec had:
- shish kebab sandwich
- zaytoons mix

The mix was a little weird. No pickles last night. So strange. It's always different. I guess I can't argue with that. I like to be surprised. And I like everything in the mix. So different proportions on different nights are OK by me. Not Meena. But I'm OK with it.

Anyway, food was good. I might not be doing much of any dinner tonight. I have an office party. So I'll try to get this updated but I haven't a clue what my content is going to be.

No comments: