3.04.2009

TWO LATE NIGHTS



Last night Meena was at a work dinner so I was on my own. And the night before I was at my class so SHE was on her own. And similar situations yielded similar results. Meena went with a couple pork tacos and I opted for the quesadilla route. Almost identical ingredients ... just slightly different looks for slightly different nights.

Meena's Monday Night Tacos featured:
- pork shoulder
- sour cream
- salsa
- flour tortillas
- cheddar
- sriracha

And Alec Tuesday 'Dilla included:
- pork shoulder
- salsa
- flour tortillas
- mozzarella
- sriracha

Meena's were a little better than mine (I made it home late but she had saved a few for me). Mine wasn't bad, but I would have liked a bit of veg thrown in there. Alas ... we just didn't have any.

Not sure what's on the docket for tonight but I think we'll find something cool. It's a LOST night and I have a mind to cook!

No comments: